Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain
For those who don't know me my name is Stephen White and I am currently a student of Architecture at Northeastern University. Going to a school like Northeastern that incorporates the co-op program has really given me the opportunity to do things that I really love most in the world - that is, travel and experience cultures at vast scales and of unfathomable variation. I am currently in Barcelona, Spain working as an intern at DNA Architectos. However, I have a huge heart and passion for food, fashion, and culture as well, and as I find myself venturing out, alone or with new friends, I find myself falling more and more in love with the lovely sphere we call home. I hope that this blog will be both informative of my own travels as well as inspiration for others to not only travel to where I am, have gone, and will be going, but to find themselves dipping into new hobbies and passions, whatever those may be. Thanks for reading and enjoy!

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

two more things.....

1. It's June 1st. Where has the time gone? I can't tell if I've been here for four months or four years. I only have two months left here. Whhhat?!

2. If anyone reading my blog is interested in either coming to Barcelona or learning about its history (which is very compelling), pick up the book Cathedral of the Sea by Ildefonso Falcones. I started it before coming to Barcelona and finished it about a month into being here. I couldn't put it down!







No comments: